A family-oriented residential neighbourhood.
What does it consist of?
- Private French-language schools: kindergarten, primary and secondary education
- A shopping centre with a supermarket, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a wine shop, a hairdresser and a spa
- The Synergy Sports & Wellness Institute with a heated swimming pool, tennis courts, group sessions, fitness/cardio-training room and therapists/doctors
- A diversified residential offer with apartments, duplexes and land for sale
- Tree-lined walkways and rows of semi-detached duplexes painted in pastel shades with direct road access. Warm family style.
- The neighbourhood has been designed to cater to young professionals and families.
- Schools, sports and shopping centres within walking distance in a safe environment
- A neighbourhood that is expected to expand further with a new residential offer, an English-language school, a country club and a garden for children
- Extremely well located and serviced through the A7 Road and Côte d'Or Road
- By end 2018, it will be accessible from a large pedestrian avenue, “La Promenade”. Separate paths will be available for pedestrians, cycles and motorised vehicles