A business park combining history with modernity, built on the site of the former Mon Desert Alma sugar factory.
What does it consist of?
Offices, a business incubator and a nursery providing extended-hours childcare.
What is its architectural style?
Human-scale buildings, most of which with historic character: some of the old factory buildings have been preserved.
Who are we targeting?
Small- and medium-sized local and international enterprises who are looking for a work environment fusing nature with technology.
What advantages does it offer?
- A prestigious business address
- A unique environment in Mauritius to support employee development: the historical buildings of the old sugar factory, green spaces, centuries-old trees as well as the continued weighing and analysis of raw cane have been retained
- Within a kilometre of the Saint Pierre bus station
- A diversified offer covering all needs from office space for rent or sale to excellent building land for sale
- A nursery providing extended-hours childcare
- Vivéa Business Park will ultimately be accessible from a large pedestrian avenue, “La Promenade”. Separate paths will be available for pedestrians, cycles and motorised vehicles