Why a light edition this year?
A lighter edition has been designed as a way to reconnect with authenticity, the primary value of trail running. This activity originally emerged from the motivation of runners to enjoy their sport in an unspoilt natural setting in order to bask in the beauty of the landscapes and learn how to get around with little or no assistance in a demanding environment for both body and mind. It promotes human relationships based on simplicity, friendliness, sharing and respect for differences.
- Reduced registration fees to enable everyone to participate in a trail
- Fees include: bib, race participation and feed stations
- No obligation to wear a specific T-shirt. An online Moka Trail store with a selection of T-shirts, singlets, shorts and leggings is available for those who would like to purchase a specific outfit
- No one-for-all lunch that you may not like or want. Food and drinks vendors will be present for those who would like to purchase their lunch after the race
- Prize-giving: only the first three finishers in the overall ranking for each race will receive a prize
- No Kids Corner or coordinator. Kids are encouraged to join the fun on the 5 and 7km trails
- Masks are compulsory before and after the race
- No finishers medals