The ideal place to grow your business.
Vivéa is a new generation business park in Moka offering an innovative and attractive new concept to business leaders who are looking for a work environment fusing nature with technology.
Vivéa occupies a strategic location amid the heart of the island in Moka and delivers undeniable benefits including:
- A modern and fully integrated infrastructure with human-sized buildings overlooking a well-maintained green landscape
- A nursery providing extended-hours childcare to align to the demands of the modern workplace
- Generous parking spaces and a secure environment
- High-speed fibre optic Internet and underground telephone and electricity cabling
- Strict construction guidelines to uphold the quality of the business park within the Smart City
- A central and accessible location at the crossroads of M1 and M3 motorways as well as the Saint Pierre Bypass
- Easy access to public transport and everyday services such as banking, shopping and education
The old factory buildings, the preservation of green spaces and century-old trees as well as the continued weighing and analysis of raw cane are some of the features that lend a distinctive historic character to the place.
Vivéa Business Park provides enterprises with a prestigious address to carry out their operations and a rewarding work environment for their employees.
Since 2007, a number of businesses of different sizes and sectors have taken residence at Vivéa Business Park, including major business groups like ENL and Alteo, financial services, architecture and quantity surveying firms as well as various IT companies.
It doesn’t matter if you are a corporate entity or a start-up looking to buy or rent office premises, Vivéa Business Park has just the solution for you.
Some beautiful plots of land for development are also available for purchase for those who prefer to build their own office premises.
BuyPlots of LandVivéa Business Parkas from 1706 m²On request
RentOffice space at The Factory (Available Sept 2020)Vivéa Business Park1343 m²On request