The Moka Smart City’s first residential development.
Les Promenades d’Helvétia offers a variety of residential property options to suit your needs and desires. This development stands out for its modern architecture as well as its accessible and safe setting in harmony with nature. Les Promenades d’Helvétia will allow you to forge a future that lives up to your aspirations through fostering sustainable living conditions in a forward-looking neighbourhood.
A touch of contemporary flair
This newest stage of Les Promenades d’Helvétia development has a total of 33 units, including studios, apartments and penthouses opposite Ecole du Centre. With 102 m of direct frontage, residents will enjoy pedestrian access to “La Promenade”.
The units’ orientation allows a maximum of north-facing rooms. It is also ideal for cross-ventilation and reduction of sun exposure. The properties with private gardens enjoy generous outdoor living areas, such as balconies, verandas and terraces.
They have large sliding openings to allow a maximum of natural light into the living spaces. The development retains Helvetia’s elegant architectural style, reminiscent of charming Moka houses with pitched roofs and clean lines. It however has very distinctive façade elements, such as enhanced verticality in the balustrade design; large roof overhangs; and two-tone walls.
• Studios of 50 m²
• 2-beds Apartments from 93 - 113 m²
• 3-beds Apartments from 144 – 156m²
• 4-beds Apartments of 195 m²
• 3-beds Penthouses from 215 - 216m²
• 4-beds Penthouses from 218 - 247m²
An integrated residential neighbourhood
Helvétia is connected to the urban life of Moka, which is in line with urban planning principles that take into account the environment. The quality of life that has been developed since 2010 in this residential neighbourhood hinges on a balance between authenticity and modernity.
Within close access
- 26 schools, from nursery to tertiary education
- 13 medical and paramedical centres, including a private hospital with world-class services
- A sports and wellness institute
- A multisport club
- 3 commercial and leisure centres, including Bagatelle Mall, the island’s biggest shopping venue
- 1,500 retailers and companies established
- 35% of the city made up of green and common spaces,
- 4 access roads, including 2 motorways
Open to international buyers
Les Promenades d’Helvétia is developed under the Smart City Scheme and offers a great opportunity for foreigners who wish to buy property in a fast-expanding region in the heart of Mauritius. It thus offers a splendid opportunity to purchase exceptional real estate in a region that focuses on well-thought, continuous development.
An attractive return on investment
- An average of 6.5% rental yield on residences
- An average of 7% capital gain on residences (per year)
- An average of 302% capital gain on land (for the past 11 years)